quinta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2010

And maybe two is better than one....


I remember what you wore in our first day... You came into my life... And I thought "hey, you know, this could be something"... 'Cause everything you do and words you say... You know that it all takes my breath away... So maybe it's true that I can't live without you... And maybe two is better than one.... There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life.... I remember every look upon your face.... The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste... You make it hard for breathing... 'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away.... I think of you and everything's ok.... I'm finally now believing... But I'll figure out with all is said and done.... I can't live without you....

4 comentários:

  1. Que melação é essa?!

    Não me envergonhe,Capacha! Não me envergonhe!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. pequena correção, troque o "day" por "date"... por incrivel que pareça, é date mesmo, rs.

    linda música, bjs

    ResponderExcluir